The Great Pumpkin

The Great Pumpkin at Flox

The Great Pumpkin

Back in 2015 or so, a friend named Tai'lahr (Tailahr Winnikow) created a unique attraction for a Halloween event in which we both were builders.  It featured an enormous pumpkin on a timer, which rose up and presented people nearby with gifts.  She called it "The Great Pumpkin," presumably after the one from Charlie Brown.

Tai'lahr crossed over several years ago, and I miss her.  I want to honor her memory.  She was a very talented and creative builder.  Her "Great Pumpkin" offered bounteous entertainment and joy, so I thought I might bring her tradition forward to visitors at Haunted Nawlins.  Therefore, I've constructed a new "Great Pumpkin" for Howloween 2024.  It is located in the "PG-ish" section, so everyone can have access.

Once every hour, it checks if there are three people nearby.  If so, it calls out for them to come closer.  If they do, the nearest 16 get a random treat!

You can find "The Great Pumpkin" here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Flox/200/56/23.

I hope Tai'lahr is smiling at us, wherever she is.  Happy Howloween, Tai! ♥

~Wyvern Dryke

Comments